She has a beautiful voice and is always singing....it must be wonderful to always have a song in your heart...and be able to sing it (and not have everyone cover their ears) She is a happy, wonderful girl...and is growing up into a beautiful young lady!
Mikayla just entered Young Women's and LOVES it! She likes being out of Primary and loves to play Volleyball. The girls have been great to include her and pick her up for various activities!
Mikayla is a great help to me at home...she cleans and babysits for me often...I don't know what I would do without her!!! (seriously)
Mikayla loves this picture of herself...her friend Lexi took it up at Gardner Village....

3 comments:
That is a good picture of Mikayla! She has a cute smile!
Mikayla is a beautiful girl. Is she really in Young Women's? What a wonderful time of life for her.
Speaking of how helpful she is... I don't have a child quite like that. Can I borrow her? I'd love to shop with girls too!!!
Yes, Shannon...you can borrow her anytime! She is great!!!
Post a Comment