Hannah is Porter's very best friend...and has been from the day we brought him home...she was the one who was always willing to sit with him, just outside the bathroom door (while I had a much needed shower~and alone time)....and is still willing to play with him or do something for him at any time!
She loves being in charge...she loves anything Mikayla does....loves to please me....and loves ANY attention given to her! I describe her as a child who just "needs me more". Hannah is very much in touch with her feelings and expresses them often!
She loves to look at clothes, steal Mikaylas clothes, draw and create, and cut her barbies and brat's hair (maybe i have a future hairstylist in the works?) We love her very much!

2 comments:
What a cutie! I love her spunk!
Hannah (love that name, by the way) is a beautiful girl. She is my Sam's same age. She reminds me of you when we were growing up in looks. I don't know her well, but I believe that is changing now!!!
Post a Comment