We had a great time together....and LOVED the movie...and enjoyed dinner at Macaroni Grill :)
I actually (for once) remembered to bring a camera and had someone snap a picture of us girls...there are a few that were there, that aren't in the picture (like Roshelle and Andrea..where did u guys go? lol)
The book is STILL my favorite...but they did do some cool things in the movie...I could have sat there and watched for hours (if i didn't have to pee sooo darn bad) But really, I would have LOVED it if they would have included EVERYTHING in the whole book :)
It was so fun to have a long girls nite out! This was a first for me...in the sense that I have NEVER read a book, and then watched the movie made from the book....and also bought clothes specifically because I liked a book so much :) I got me the shirt that says "One Bite Is All it Takes"..and the jacket says "A Vampire's Love Lasts Forever"

2 comments:
I LOVED the movie. I was going to get on surfthechannel.com yesterday and watch it again, but I had family coming into town. We did a girls night out too. I love girls night out!
I loved the movie!!! I can't wait top go to see it again, and now theya re going to start New moon!!!!
Post a Comment