Saturday, November 1, 2008

Porter

This picture is so sad!!! I will post a different one as soon as I can find one! Mikayla took this one while Porter was "pouting" about going into a store at Gardner Village. (He perfected the pout at a very early age)
Porter is my baby....and is now 4 years old! He is busy...busy...busy! He has 3 best friends....Braxton, Jaden, and Dominic.....oh...wait! He has one more...and that is Aka the Cat (he is Dominic's cat....but every once in a while, Porter "cat-naps" him and he hangs out at our house and is smothered with love! (he is a verrrrry patient cat)
He has started Pre-School and loves Miss Heidi and making new friends! He loves to ride his bike or scooter up to Pre-School and is really good at riding each of them!
Porter is hilarious! He has a funny sense of humor and doesn't even try to be funny~but he is!
Porter is tender-hearted and rarely needs to be (sternly) corrected...He is a good boy and since starting pre-school has become a big helper at home! He is compassionate and will sit and "pet" the person who is hurt or sad, and tell them to "jus relax-k".
He loves calling "shot-gun" in the car...running down the stairs saying "my turn on the laptop"....and playing Tyson's PSP. He has worn his Halloween costume EVERYDAY since we got it...lol...

3 comments:

Jason & Kelli West said...

Oh Karen, I just LOVE that picture of Porter. What a cutie he is. I just love his pouty face.

Amie said...

That is an adorable picture of Porter! It shows how tender he can be!

Shannon said...

He sounds like an angel. Sweet little boy. I love his blonde hair and brown eyes... so cute!