5 things i was doing 10 years ago
#1 I was 25! (how beautiful was THAT?)
#2 living in a tiny 900 sq foot house (the "Heritage House")
#3 proud mother of 2 children..ages 4 and 2
#4 I had alot more energy :)
#5 Driving a Blue Z-71 extra cab truck
5 things on todays list (its a Sunday)
#1 Go to church
#2 Make a salad
#3 Go to Mom's for dinner (yummy)
#4 Enjoy being with the kids
#5 Get everyone in bed on time (school tomorrow)
5 snacks i enjoy
#1 a nice cold coke
#2 oatmeal cookies from McDonalds of all places..lol
#3 lemon bars
#4 divinity (no nuts please)
#5 air popped-pop corn with real butter and salt :)
5 places i have lived since birth
#1 pleasant grove
#2 mt. pleasant
(seriously..that's it...at least everywhere I live is "pleasant" and rhymes with Bezzant lol)
5 jobs i've had
#1 lawn care (started young working for my dad for 1 dollar an hour...thanks dad)
#2 purple turtle (i don't really want to talk about it....)
#3 housekeeper (cleaned house for a family when we were first married)
#4 babysitter (i have tended some darling kids on a regular basis....for 8-10 hrs a day)
#5 being a mom to my kids (this is the best...hardest...most fun and most rewarding)
That was kinda fun! I tag Kelli West, Shannon Ballard, Beth Stroud, and Annie Hyde!
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That was fun to read...i liked the places you've lived answer :.
Post a Comment