I am constantly cracking up hearing my childrens perspective on life and things....
They all say things from time to time....and some just plain stop me in my tracks (either from shock...or I am laughing to hard to move)
(Porter is with me all day...so I hear what he says...ALOT!)
Take today for instance...I was laying down, taking it easy (dr's orders) and Porter asked me what I was doing....I said that I am resting....he laughs a funny little laugh....and says "Mom....Moms don't rest!" lol...
Then tonight, he spiked his hair up into a Mohawk and I said "Oh Porter, I love your cute hair!"...to which he scoffed and rolled his eyes and said "Mom...it's not CUTE...it's AWESOME"
And then on Saturday morning...we got McGriddles (do I have to say where?)
Porter ate his and asked if it was made with pancakes....and here is how the conversation went..
Me- Yes those are pancakes
Porter - I like pancakes...If I eat alot of pancakes..I will turn into a pancake...and then I will be a pancake boy
Me- Mmmm....pancakes taste good!
Porter- Maybe I don't want to be a pancake...cuz then I will taste good...and then people will want to eat me...if they eat me will I be all gone?
Oh..to be inside that childs mind!!! It is a good thing he talks so much...so that I have at least an IDEA what goes on in his mind...
Friday, November 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
oh, Karen I just love his little mind. To be a pancake...what would that be like? He is such a riot. I love all the stories that you post. And it's too bad he is afraid to go anyway because of monsters. Kids are so cute!
I am cracking up! I can just see his little face as he says that stuff too! I do have to admit that his fohawk (or however you spell it) looked cute! You should take a picture of it one of these days and post it.
Post a Comment