I get a kick out of most things that kids say (and do) and I laugh out loud everyday because of it!
Porter gets bored during the day..so I had him call Braxton to come and play..we ended up painting their fingernails and toenails PINK....they look so cute! (sorry Bryce..lol) As I was painting their nails...the conversation turned to bonking heads...and both boys (no kidding) said "Bonking heads makes my balls hurt" I was trying sooooo hard not to laugh......I had to leave the room!!!
Some funny things that the kids have been doing/saying lately....
~Mikayla has picked up the word~Whatnot and uses it ALOT....she uses it alot..and whatnot...she like also uses the word "like" alot...and talks in text terms sometimes..like OMGosh...the day she says lol instead of laughing.....well, that'll be the day I check myself into the funny farm
~Tyson just had his first lesson on just how mean girls can be....and that girls with a potty mouth are NOT cool....and that maybe I DO know what I am talking about SOMETIMES....
~Hannah is really into who is her "first" best friend....which makes it hard for friendships to last...and is really into promises that kids make...like pinkie swear or ankle crossies..those kinds of promises are serious stuff!
~Porter thinks he is so big..too big to have me walk him to the pre-school door now....and loves to have us ask him how his "day" was at school (it is only 2 hrs lol)
You know what? I am feeling better...wahoo! This is like therapy...without the bull crap! lol
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am sorry you were not able to get TLC- you deserve it!!
I hope you that you start feeling better!!! and I guess I hope Derek gets feeling better too:)
I completely understand not being able to just relax and recuperate:( I am sorry
girls are mean!!!! I wish it wasn't so-- but it will never change
Post a Comment