Sunday, April 5, 2009

Under the Sea

Porter, Adrienne, Melanie and I went to the Aquarium and the kids had a BLAST! It was pretty tricky to get a picture of the kids looking AT me....because the fish were much too fun!
Two cuties...Porter's bear buddy had to stay in the car......he got wet from falling into a puddle in the parking lot...Adrienne let her giraffe tag along.....:) But as we were getting back into the car...her giraffe also fell into a puddle!
This was Porter's favorite exibit! It had SHARKS! He looked for those sharks from the time we walked into the Aquarium! I couldnt get him to turn around.....and he could have stayed there ALL day and watched them if I would have let him!
Porter was amazed at the life inside the tanks....I love to just watch him discover the world around him....and of course he loved seeing "Nemo~Nemo's Dad" and "Dory" lol...
A "smooch" from a really cool fish! I love how this picture turned out! Porter was so excited about seeing EVERYTHING! I love his new haircut too :) He is a cute kid!
The sweetest thing was when we got in the car...he THANKED me for taking him to the "quarium" and it just warmed my heart....that he was so grateful for a fun day!


1 comment:

Sara said...

Jordyn loves fish too. Kids are so funny. It's amazing how they can point out things to us that we would miss if they weren't around!