Mikayla was just talking to me about the "swine flu" and she said.. Did u know it is so deadly that it kills people? (I am NOT making this up...lol)
Porter and Braxton were playing at my house the other day and they kept saying the word "butt-hole" so I went out to remind them not to say it....and to my suprise they had dug a HOLE in the ground to put their BUTTS in!!! LOL...
And....Porter's version of his skate park accident. "I not lookin where I goin, and I falled into the bowl at the skate park....and I had a big piece of the blood"
The horse is back!!! There is a horse in the field across the street from us...and Porter noticed its "THANG" hanging out....Porter says to me "Mom look! The horse is POOPIN" lol
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
{laughing...} I love that you stop to write down the funny things your kids say. I will be chuckling over the hole thing all day!
LOL!! I think you should send the hole on the ground story to parent's magazine. That was too funny!
Post a Comment