Sunday, April 26, 2009

Say......Cheese!!!

This little guy is my nephew Landen...I think he is THE CUTEST little guy! His smile and big hugs melt my heart EVERY time!!! The other day when I was getting ready to leave, he opened his arms up big and threw them around my legs for a great big hug...and then stood there with his lips puckered up for a kiss! He absolutely stole my heart!!!
This kid is made of pure heart and muscle! He is full of energy and can jump like CRAZY! I wish I would have snapped some pics of him riding around on his little pink trike!

After a while of me asking him to say *Cheese* for yet another picture....Landen had enough..and said "NO"....and covered his face with his hands! I couldnt resist and said "where did Landen go....where is he?" and he FELL for my TRICK! I snapped the picture as soon as he opened his hands!!!
Thanks Landen...for brightening my day! I love YOU :)
Love, Aunt Karen

1 comment:

Amie said...

He IS adorable! Those were some cute pictures. Next time I let him come to your house I will need to remember to do his hair! :)