Monday, April 20, 2009

Hippity Hop....its Easter!!

Hannah...looking absolutely adorable! She loved her new little bunny!

Porter *LOVED* finding suprises in his Easter Basket! He is a cutie pie!


Hannah looked so cute on Easter Sunday :) I love her curly hair and her smile!



Mikayla looked so pretty too! We snuck over to Andrea Richards yard and took a few pictures! Her yard always looks SO beautiful! Tyson is missing...he wouldnt stick around for many pics!


My beautiful children! I love them so much! We had such a nice Easter Sunday together!


Treats from the Easter Bunny.... the baskets were filled with tootsie rolls, bubble gum, jelly beans, chocolate, chocolate easter bunny's and peeps! They also had a suprise that didnt come until AFTER Easter....we got the kids a trampoline for Easter this year!
Easter Sunday was a very busy day! We hopped from one thing to the next...but enjoyed the ENTIRE day! We got an early start (6:30am) so we could get ready and be in Santaquin by 9am for little Whitney's Blessing! Travis did a great job and Whitney looked so cute! Kristie looked beautiful too! After the meeting was done...we drove back to PG and let the kids open their baskets and took a few pictures (as seen above) and then changed our clothes....and drove back to Santaquin for lunch :) My food assignment was a fruit salad with fruit dip! YUMMY!
After lunch we drove to Ephraim to Troy and Melanie's for a yummy Easter Dinner! (I slept everytime we got in the car.....I was TIRED...and I wanted to be NICE)
I am so thankful to my Savior for the sacrifice He made for me. I have been reminded on many occasions just how much He loves me...and I had a wonderful Bishop help me understand that the Atonement helps me in so many ways...and I will always be grateful for that!
We had a great Easter Sunday....spent with family...and we truly enjoyed the day!

No comments: