Monday, April 20, 2009

Boys and Bugs

Porter and Braxton showing off the "catch of the day"! Porter caught a potato bug and Braxton caught a worm! Porter was freaking out that his bug wouldnt stay still for the picture! It was crawling up his arm!!! lol
Braxton is showing his slimy worm....and NO I didnt want to hold it!!!

This little worm didn't have a chance! Braxton caught the worm as it was trying to crawl deep into the ground! (and if i get one little 'ohh the poor worm' comment...it will be promptly deleted)


Landen, Porter and Braxton...overturning rocks...and hunting for bugs! We found ants, earwigs, spiders (ewww) potato bugs (rolie polies) worms and ladybugs~they flew away~

I thought this was SO cute! Little boys..doing what they do best! Discovering the world up close!

2 comments:

Amie said...

Cute pics, fantastic comments and even cuter little boys! :) They had so much fun playing at your house! THANKS for having them over!

The Shelley Family said...

They are so dang cute! I love having the boys come over! They are so cute...and the best of buds!
I have the BEST nephews EVER!