Thursday, March 26, 2009

*Girls Nite Out* Jewelry Edition


I had such a blast tonight! At 6pm..Mom, Lisa, Kristie, Amie, Lori and Liz (and I) met at my sister Lisa's and made jewelry together! (Little Whitney and Baby Asher also joined us)

Lisa made a yummy bbq chicken pizza...Amie made frog eye salad...I brought a veggie tray...Lori brought Krispy Kremes and Mom/Kristie brought brownies! (Liz is off the hook cuz she just had a baby..lol)

I had a creative cramp....so I didnt make alot of jewelry...and then toward the end Lori swooped in and saved the day! It was AFTER that I finally had an idea...I am happy with what I made :)

The other girls made some SUPER cute bracelets and necklaces...and I even made some earrings!
I had a great time with the girls :) Thanks to each of them for makin it a fun night :)

3 comments:

Celeste said...

That sound like fun! Your necklaces turned out really cute. I need to learn how to make them.

Heather said...

Isn't it great to hang out with the girls! last weekend we all got together and laughed our guts out- it was wonderful to be with them. I will be in town for a little while in April- I would love to see you.

The Shelley Family said...

It IS great! I have great sisters and we have a great time together :) I cracked up during the prayer on the food cuz Amie prayed that we would all get along :) I dont know why that was so funny to me! lol
I would love to see u Heather! I am hoping all sickness will have left our family so we can socialize :) LOve ya