Tonight I took Porter to the store with me and I knew I had a limited amount of money...so I was trying to get only what I needed and get out quickly.....about half - way through the shopping trip Porter announced (with a smirk) that he had taken the money from my purse and that it was at HOME in his top drawer....to help him save for a motorcycle!!! We had to leave our stuff in the cart...and come home. At first I smiled...even chuckled...had a flicker of frustration...and then came the tears.....ALOT of tears...for whatever reason that was the last straw of the day (or so i thought) and I didn't have the oomph to go back to get what I went for in the first place...
He is so stinkin cute to want to save for a motorcycle....and he has no idea what stealing is (YET) and he IS helping me save....because he has about 50 bucks of mine stashed in his wallet...but he cant remember where it is right now...
This just happened to be one of those times that cash was truly the only money I had....and HE was relying on me being able to use my debit card...silly boy....Awww KIDS!

4 comments:
Good for you, not to get frustrated and storm out! that is great that you were able to laugh about it and just love your boy. It is pretty cute actually. I mean...he is saving for a motorcycle? :) Cute!
That's too funny...now that it is all over! But not too funny when you are going to need the things that you went to the store for!
I am sorry:( instead of Mara taking my money - Jonah took it adn I did not have a debit card on me- I was not very happy!!!)
hang in there :)
I realize this isn't the point of your post, but I have to say that I think you are so beautiful. I always have, ever since I can remember as a young girl. Just wanted to tell you that!
Post a Comment