Amie picked up Porter and took him to Miss Heidi's to see Grandpa as President Lincoln...and then Porter went to afternoon pre-school and had a fun Valentines Party....After pre-school he said "This is the best HalloLincoln Day EVER"
I was trying to think what on EARTH was going through his little mind....and then it dawned on me...Grandpa dressed up in a costume...as Lincoln (grandpa doesn't like Halloween) and Porter got candy at school....so, a new Holiday was formed today....Hallolincoln Day!
(this pic was taken at Central Elementary...in front of a picture that Mrs N's class drew for Pres Lincoln....)

2 comments:
Kids are so funny! Hallolincoln day is hilarious. It's so funny how kids minds work.
Sounds like you had a fun day!
Abraham Lincoln! Just when our nation needs him. What a relief. Whew.
Uncle Mark has an uncanny resemblance to him. I'd just love to hear him give the address, too! I love that he does this. I saw him in the paper last year.
All I can say is that Porter is one imaginative little dude. Hallolincoln Day it is!
Post a Comment