
When I realized we had forgotten to make Mikayla a Valentine Box! I didn't want her to be the only one without a box...so I scrambled (at 2am) to find something to throw together....I grabbed some scrapbook paper....the ring pop box (from her Valentine treats) and scizzors...I decided to cut out a bunch of hearts (after all it is VALENTINES DAY) and hoped this would work out!

Oh...I also grabbed a gift bag and glued all the hearts on the box....and a few on the gift bag....


Then after the glue dried...I mod-podged over the top of them....I sure hope she likes it...and that she knows it was made with LOVE <3
3 comments:
You know, some of the best things come about in the wee hours of the morning. It looks like that was the case here. It is sooo cute! I'd imagine she loved it!
Super mom saves the day...
Cute box! I am surprised that Mikayla forgot all about it!
That turned out darn cute! She better have liked it, and kept it too...that is a really cute box!
Post a Comment