I had the BEST time tonight! I looked forward to it ALL day long and it was even better than I had hoped! Kerrie, Carol, Esther and I....went to school together at North Sanpete High School...(class of 1991)and we hadn't seen each other in (dare I say it.....) 18 years! We connected on Facebook and thought it would be fun to get together....and a few days later....here we are!
We met tonight at 7 at Tepanyaki (yummy) in Lehi....and had a blast catching up about our current lives...and talking about old times.....
I felt an instant connection with the girls and seriously had the BEST time with them! I hope it is the beginning of many more get togethers...and next time we should all bring our yearbooks!

2 comments:
Hey Karen! I'm so glad you blogged about our girls night out! I also had fun and can't wait to get together again. Take care and Happy Anniversary!
So glad that you had a great time with some good friends!
Post a Comment