Friday, December 26, 2008
*WOW*
(First...a disclaimer...I DO teach my children good Manners) Tonight....we were sitting at the table eating Christmas dinner leftovers.....and Porter dropped some ranch dip on his "chest" and on his leg....instead of grabbing a tissue and wiping it off...he grabbed his own "boobie~he is a little chubby cherub and yes..he has "boobies" and LICKED it OFF! Oh...it gets better....after he had just grabbed his "boobie" with BOTH hands and LICKED the dip off of it...there was still some he couldn't reach...so he took his carrot and scraped it off of his skin...and then ATE the carrot!!! OMGosh....I was laughing sooooo hard....I could NOT keep it in...I did remind him to grab a napkin and wipe off his leg....but he said "Thats okay Mom....I taked care of it and it was pretty good"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
that was so funny!! I could totally she my mara doing the same thing:0)
thanks I needed a little laugh
Post a Comment