Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Hannah's *Shopping Spree*







Deric and I got this great idea of giving our girls a "shopping spree" for Christmas from our neighbor....and this is the second year that we have given this gift to our girls. They each got 140 dollars (don't worry...the boys got motorbike clothes...and we have had NO complaints from them) and I set aside time for each girl to take them (by themselves) to shop to thier hearts content (or until the cash runs out). The girls love it because they get a wad of cash..and some one on one time with me....and I love it because I get to be with my beautiful girls..and get to see what treasures their hearts desire...and I love to see the confidence they have shopping with their own money :) I wish I would have thought to take my camera with me on Mikaylas Shopping Spree....she had a great time! She ran into (on purpose) her friend Maddie who was also on HER Shopping Spree....they had the same amount of cash...and got alot of cute things together! She bought a bunch of shirts from Aeropostale, a belt and necklace from Justice for Girls, Lipgloss, Boots from Limited Too, Makeup Bags and of course a soda and a pretzel at the Mall!
Hannah went to Build a Bear and got a cute bear that she named Scarlett....and then went BACK and made a cute moose that she named Clarice....she also dressed them very nicely! She bought some sparkly shoes for herself, a PINK Ipod Shuffle, some lipgloss, and a Conair Nail Salon!
I did take a few pictures of Hannah on her shopping spree.....

1 comment:

Celeste said...

That looks like fun. I can't wait until my kids are old enough to do stuff like that.