Tuesday, December 9, 2008

All I Want for Christmas is...

The kids are so excited for Christmas....and they have narrowed down their lists and are asking Santa for just one thing each :)
Tyson ~ Smart Parts ION EX Paintball Gun
Mikayla ~ Pink I-POD
Hannah ~ Pink Electric Razor Scooter
Porter ~ Blue Electric Razor Scooter
Each Christmas Eve we go to Grandma and Grandpa Bezzant's and have a yummy Christmas Eve dinner....the boys build a fire...and with the exception of last year...(dont ask)...we have a great time together!
For Santa....on Christmas Eve, we leave him homemade sugar cookies, a clementine orange, and a nice cold Coke (forget milk....he is up really late and the caffeine helps him make it through the night) For the Reindeer we are polite and lock up all the guns, and keep the garage shut so that they can't see the antlers of their trophy cousins on the shelf....and leave them a carrot and some oats, for their late night snack attack :)
The kids all sit in their new Christmas pjs and listen to me read "The Night Before Christmas" and then, set their stockings around the room where they would like Santa to leave their presents.....
We did give them their new pjs early this year...Dec 1...so that they could wear them all month long....it was kinda fun to start the month off with a gift :)
Now..all I want for Christmas is....to finish my shopping....have the kids calm down just a tad...keep the house clean...enjoy the parties....get some baking done with the kids...and last but certainly not least....I would LOVE to feel GOOD for Christmas :)
Merry Christmas Everyone!

1 comment:

Bethie said...

are you still not feeling well? well if that is the case I hope you feel better soon!! and if you are feeling fine now I hope you and the rest of your family do not get sick!!!