When someone asks you for your "honest opinion"....don't mistake your "opinion" for "truth"...it is just your opinion.
When I go into a store....I expect good customer service...if YOU work there..YOU are on the clock..and therefore ARE representing the store. If I ask for your help...I NEED your help...and YOU should know what is in your store..where I can find it...and have a basic knowledge of the items in the store....I don't care what your day has been like...I don't care if you don't want to be there...I find it VERY annoying that YOU act annoyed when a customer asks you a question or needs assistance. It is your JOB...that you are getting PAID to do....and seriously, half of the people who work retail act like I just disturbed them at home!
Also...please don't comment on everything I buy....I just want a pleasant Hello and Have a Nice Day....I don't want to tell you why I selected a certain brand of personal products or if all of my items mean that I am having a bad time with "mother natures gift of the month".....
Thankyou to all the "bag boys" who have helped me out to the car lately :) I really appreciate it...especially the kid who helped me on Christmas Eve with my 267.00 in groceries....I can't push the cart in the slush, because of my back and I really..honestly...appreciated you freezing WITH me..and all of your help...I do realize that TIPS speak louder than words....especially on Christmas Eve :)
Thanks also to the Cashiers who could "sense" somehow that certain items were suprises and that I needed them to be quick and discreet......I am forever grateful :)
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment