Wednesday, December 23, 2009

*Jingle Bells*

When did Christmas sneak up on me?
Why did I just start shopping a week ago today?
I remember thinking LAST year that THIS year would be different!
I was going to have all my shopping done in early December,think of some darling and creative "friend" presents for all my girlfriends, and of course the kids friends wouldnt be forgotten, have neighbor gifts done and delivered by Dec 12th, have all my wrapping done, and bake to my hearts content with my kiddos (of course), read Christmas stories every night of December and have the house sparkling clean for Christmas. (oh and the walk would be shoveled each time it snowed too! ya right)
OH! and lets not forget the car~it would be sparkling just waiting with a full tank to take us anywhere we pleased to go :)
Ya....maybe NEXT year! Yep...Christmas 2010 is MY YEAR! (giggle)

2 comments:

Bethie said...

I had the same plans!!!! the car being clean and full of gas is my goal each and every month it NEVER EVER happens

The Shelley Family said...

I have run OUT of gas THREE times in my own driveway....I like living on "the edge"
haha