Sunday, December 13, 2009

She's Makin a List

and checkin it twice....and FREAKING OUT cuz nothing on it is even CLOSE to being done!
Wanna know my list? (even if you dont..you are gonna see it anyway cuz you are reading MY blog)
#1 CLEAN the house..every nook and cranny. ORGANIZE every room to perfection. DEJUNK all the crap we never use or play with. CARPETS CLEANED...like NOW!
#2 Make 2 weeks worth of freezer meals. I have my reasons.
#3 Go CHRISTMAS SHOPPING! I have 3 things purchased. Good thing there is a Santa Claus.

Pretty short list...but SOOOOO much work involved to get that little list DONE! Until then I cant relax..
All I want for Christmas is the ENERGY to get my life in order and keep it that way!

1 comment:

Celeste said...

I'm so sorry about your puppy...I still remember a certain dog we had growing up got hit by a car. It is really hard to deal with. I hope your family gets feeling better soon.