Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Wishin...

I am wishing SO bad that I could change the events of yesterday :( (all of you that arent animal lovers are gonna think I am nuts...and before this I NEVER thought I would cry so much over a dog!)
Scooping Millie up in my arms was so hard. I am beginning to feel very angry at the driver of the car for not paying attention. I was kind to him yesterday because I hit someones dog on state street one night and felt HORRIBLE. A puppy is just so full of life and makes you smile when you otherwise wouldnt.
Telling the kids was hard. Porter cried, Tyson was sad, Mikayla was angry and blamed me, Hannah cried herself to sleep. Deric felt so bad. He loved her. I got her because I am a total sucker for a puppy...and he wanted a black and white pointer SO bad.
The house is so quiet today.

2 comments:

Bethie said...

I am so sorry for the feeling of loss, stupid driver!

The Shelley Family said...

Thanks Beth :) yep...STUPID driver!!