We are very sad at our house.
Our puppy turned 4 months old today, but was hit and killed by a car this morning :(
I never thought I would cry this hard over a dog...but they become part of your family and I cant help but love something that I spent so much time and work taking care of her.
She loved: canned cat food, jerky, fruit loops, and playing fetch :)
Its not fair! Its not very often you find a GOOD dog. and she was one of the good ones.
Our whole family is just broken hearted today :( We will miss her SO much!
The guy that hit her felt so bad. I hope he will be okay.
She didnt suffer...and Deric has already buried her.
Gosh dangit. What a rotten rotten day :(
8-15-09 12-15-09
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
:( *sniff*
I'm so sorry for you all too. It is so hard to lose a loyal, loving, furry part of the family. Give each other lots of hugs.
Post a Comment