I did it! I finally figured out how to (sort of) do this blog thing!
Today was a No School Day and we didn't do much to be honest....we went to the bank (i needed a little cash in my pocket to feel better) and after that we came home and the kids scattered throughout the neighborhood to play with friends.
I haven't done much either....I filled up the dishwasher twice and threw in a load of laundry....and of course fed the kids!
We are hosting the Bezzant Family Halloween Party on Saturday Night! It will be fun to have everyone over and to see what "spooktacular" costumes they come up with! My week will be filled with cleaning the house, laundry (got a little behind somewhere in the week), and doing fun party stuff!
We love Halloween! Tyson will be a Werewolf, Mikayla is still undecided, Hannah wants to be Hannah Montana (big suprise) and Porter is going to be a Pirate!
Deric will go as himself (again) this year....and I will be a Corpse Bride (morbid isn't it..hee hee)
I am looking forward to the kids being in bed on time tonight....I need some alone time with my wonderful husband!
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Congrats on getting a blog and joining the world of posting!! My blog is www.jasonkelliwest.blogspot.com
I'm glad you got it figured out! If you don't mind I'm going to put your link on my blog.
Good luck with the Halloween Party! I'm sure it will be fun.
Thanks Kelli and Celeste! I don't mind at all if u put a link to our blog on yours :) I am so excited to do this! Yahoo!
Post a Comment