Friday, October 24, 2008

Countdown to Halloween ((SPOOKY))

I swear Halloween is getting as crazy as Christmas!!! I love Halloween though :) I especially love the decorations I have, and LOVE getting them out every year, and getting something new to add!!! *shh* don't tell Deric.......

Today was crazy for ME! This morning I went visiting teaching, grabbed lunch~checked on Tyson (he's sick), met Mom and Amie at the BattleCreek Boutique (found two really cute things for the wall...again....*shhh* don't tell deric.....lol
Then...went to Wal-Mart and Party Land.....took too long, and had to have MOM pick up Tyson and meet me at the Doctors Office...Mom's are so awesome....Ty has strep...poor guy...and he took his shot like a man!!! He is already feeling better tonight!!!

The kids and I (except ty) went to the ward Halloween Party tonight! It was fun to talk to people! The kids dressed up (i didn't have time or i would have) and had a blast! Mikayla was a hippie, Hannah was Hannah Montana (she won a best costume award), and Porter was the rock guy from the Fab 4!

No comments: