Sunday, October 26, 2008

It's the Good Things.....

We are working as a family to be more kind to each other, and to others.....Lately if the kids say something unkind, we have had them sit down and write NICE things about the one they are mad at (which is hard to do when u are really upset)
I think it is always good to take a step back and remember the good things about each of our family members....especially the ones we live with 24/7!

Here is a short list of things I think are great about my husband and kids!
Deric~I love that he knows everything about me...and STILL chooses to love me!
Tyson~I love that Tyson has tried so hard this term and got a 3.77 gpa
Mikayla~I love to hear Mikayla sing (she always has a song to sing...bleeding love)
Hannah~I love Hannah's sweetness and willingness to please me
Porter~I love that my baby boy still has a kiss, hug and a plitty pease for me!

I love that I get to be involved in their everyday lives! Each one is so special and unique! I am so blessed to be their wife and mother!

1 comment:

Amie said...

I am so glad that you started a blog! It is really fun to read it. You have a talent for telling things in such a fun way and I love the halloween background!!! -Amie Christensen