
Kristie's due date has come and gone....and finally she is in labor! We are all anxiously awaiting any news they are willing to share with us!!!
It is all I can do, to not run over to the hospital!!! I will control myself and let her and Travis have these precious hours to themselves...but you can bet as soon as the baby arrives that I won't be found at home....NO WAY! (amie is wanting to run over there too...now we know how mom feels...)
This is just so exciting!!! A new baby in the family.....is such a blessing.....they have waited for so long and gone through so much to get to this point.....so here's to hoping and praying that all goes well for Kristie and Travis and little Whitney!
It is all I can do, to not run over to the hospital!!! I will control myself and let her and Travis have these precious hours to themselves...but you can bet as soon as the baby arrives that I won't be found at home....NO WAY! (amie is wanting to run over there too...now we know how mom feels...)
This is just so exciting!!! A new baby in the family.....is such a blessing.....they have waited for so long and gone through so much to get to this point.....so here's to hoping and praying that all goes well for Kristie and Travis and little Whitney!
UPDATE: Kristie had little Whitney Marie Fairbourn in the early hours of Oct 29! She is beautiful and weighed 8lbs 3oz and is 18 inches long! She has dark hair and lots of it....she has pneumonia and is spending some time in the NICU...
Kristie is sore and tired (0f course) from having a nearly 24 hour labor and pushing for 3 solid hours, but is very excited to have Whitney here! Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers!
Travis is a proud daddy! It is so neat to see him be so excited to show us his beautiful baby girl, and to see him tenderly hold her in his arms....Nothing like it in the world!
Congratulations!!!!
Kristie is sore and tired (0f course) from having a nearly 24 hour labor and pushing for 3 solid hours, but is very excited to have Whitney here! Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers!
Travis is a proud daddy! It is so neat to see him be so excited to show us his beautiful baby girl, and to see him tenderly hold her in his arms....Nothing like it in the world!
Congratulations!!!!

3 comments:
That is really exciting! I look forward to the news. It is fun to look at your beautiful family. What a neat phase of life you are in...and a busy one! My life is still quite simple (well, in a stay at home with two very small children kind of way). What a span of ages you have to take care or. You guys are all so nice looking, and fun! Hopefully I can make the next reunion, whenever it may be.
I can't wait to see the picture sof the little baby!!
she is beautiful!!!! Congratulations to Kristie and Travis!!
Post a Comment