Porter..with Grandpa's tractor!The kids went back to school today! Our morning started at 7:20....in our family that is considered the "crack of dawn"....Tyson is the first to leave in the morning at 7:50am (thank heaven for carpool~I only have to drive on Mondays~you would be suprised how many Mondays the kids don't have school *shhh*) Mikayla was the next to wake up, she has the gift of being a morning person....she jumped in the shower, and was soon followed by Hannah.
The thing that cracked me up about the girls this morning, was that when Hannah was showering, I heard Mikayla go in the bathroom and *shush* Hannah.....when I asked Mikayla why she was *shushing* Hannah...she said that it was cuz the shower was noisy and there were still people sleeping.....mind you...Mikayla had just HAD a shower and it made the SAME noise! lol
Porter is 4 and LOVES his chocolate milk! He doesn't like it in a cup....he likes it in a "baba". I get alot of crap from adults and kids alike for this....but it is his ONE indulgence and he is my baby.....a really BIG baby....but my baby all the same.
The kids are growing up so fast! Tyson is 14, Mikayla is 12, Hannah is 8, and Porter is 4. It seems like yesterday that they were all tiny.....I have tried my best to enjoy every stage...even the 3 year old stage.....because I KNEW it wouldn't last forever.....and WOW....it still is amazing that time can go by so fast.
The thing that cracked me up about the girls this morning, was that when Hannah was showering, I heard Mikayla go in the bathroom and *shush* Hannah.....when I asked Mikayla why she was *shushing* Hannah...she said that it was cuz the shower was noisy and there were still people sleeping.....mind you...Mikayla had just HAD a shower and it made the SAME noise! lol
Porter is 4 and LOVES his chocolate milk! He doesn't like it in a cup....he likes it in a "baba". I get alot of crap from adults and kids alike for this....but it is his ONE indulgence and he is my baby.....a really BIG baby....but my baby all the same.
The kids are growing up so fast! Tyson is 14, Mikayla is 12, Hannah is 8, and Porter is 4. It seems like yesterday that they were all tiny.....I have tried my best to enjoy every stage...even the 3 year old stage.....because I KNEW it wouldn't last forever.....and WOW....it still is amazing that time can go by so fast.

No comments:
Post a Comment