The biggest news? We have a new PUPPY! We have had her for a week now and she is such a good dog! She is an English Pointer...black and white and is now 8 weeks old :)
We are trying to decide on a name! I want to name her Milly. The kids want to name her Lucy or Daisy. Do u have any ideas?
She is going to be an indoor dog (which kinda freaks the germ a phobe in me) but this breed of dog is a very family oriented dog who loves to be with her people and I definately dont miss the days of cleaning out a dog kennel!
We have been thinking about getting a dog for quite a while...and while I was driving home from the doctor (and sick as a dog-lol) I pulled into the Maceys parking lot and there was a guy with 3 little pointer pups! I called Deric and told him there was a cute black and white one with a super temperment and he told me it was okay to get her! I was absolutely NUTS to get a puppy when I was so sick (the dr told me to go straight to bed when I got home) but the kids have LOVED having a dog :)
The first night was just like having a newborn baby...not fun :(
Each night has been much better...and now I only have to get up once in the night to take her outside to go potty!
I will post pics as soon as I find my camera!
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment