We are apparently having a germ party over at our house! (Ahhhhh!!! thats the germ freak in me screaming)
As u already know I have been down for the count for the ENTIRE month of October with bronchitis and now pneumonia...Tyson just tested positive for strep and Mikayla experienced her 2nd migraine, and Porter has bronchitis.
Last night I had one of the worst migraines I have ever had, complete with head splitting pain and vomiting. And...today, got to experience a new symptom related to my back :( For a while now I have had pain shooting into my left butt cheek and now it shoot all the way down my leg into my heel! Not good. I will be so glad when January rolls around so we can make the most of our very high deductible. (once our deductible is met the insurance company pays 100% of EVERYTHING! how cool would it be to have all this taken care of at the first of the year and paying NOTHING for the rest of the WHOLE year? sounds great to ME!)
Just so the germ world knows...we are SICK of being SICK! Germs be GONE *POOF*
Dang...it didnt work :(
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
UGH!! That is no fun. Hope everyone gets feeling better soon.
Yup, I say you've had your fill. Your back pain sounds like nerves are being pinched or compressed. OUCH!
That totally stinks! I didn't realize you guys still weren't doing well. The doctor told me today that it is a must to go get vaccinated for both the regular flu and the swine flu. The kids don't know they are getting the regular flu shot tomorrow. I hope you all get feeling better soon!
Post a Comment