Wednesday, October 28, 2009

*Update*

I am sure you are all sick of hearing about US being sick...so here's the latest!

Karen~ FINALLY is feeling better! Still very tired (and a tad bit short of patience-you have been warned) but glad to not be coughing all the time and happy to BREATHE!
Its gonna take a while to get back to normal (whatever THAT is) but happy to be on the road to recovery :)

Tyson~ Is taking it easy. He had a WICKED headache for about 22 hours that had him in tears and just miserable no matter what we did. They thought that he might have meningitis (scary) but that was ruled out and the headache was related to his strep. His headache is finally under control and he is just chilling out at home, hoping to feel better soon :)

Porter~ Is BOUNCING off the FREAKIN WALLS! at least until about 2-3pm and then he crashes for a nap. (YEAH!!!) He is doin much better! And is in desperate need for a haircut!

Everyone else is Hunky Dory....we are crossin our fingers it STAYS that way!

Thanks to everyone for bringing meals, watching kids, taking kids places, doin dishes, and taking my place in carpool :)

1 comment:

Rands Family said...

I am glad to hear that everyone is doing much better. I am sorry that your family has been sick for so long. I hope you will all not get sick for a long time. God Bless!