Monday, October 19, 2009

Pneumonia :(

October has been a Looooonnnnng month for me! I went to the doctor on Oct 5 after feeling sick for about 10 days and found out I had Bronchitis and a Sinus Infection. I did get feeling better, but my cough wouldnt let up and I started coughing up blood/brown stuff (gross i know..but i am living it and it SUCKS) I am short of breath and it hurts so bad to cough/breathe and after I cough I am gasping for air sometimes.
Anyhooooo....I have been feeling sick again and my body hurt SO bad, along with the coughing and the fever came back :( So I headed back to the doctor today and had a lovely fever of 102 and I was tested for the Swine Flu and it came back negative (yeah) but there was alot of wheezing and crackling in my lungs and I have pnuemonia!!!(sad how ya have to pay 100 bucks to find out something ya already knew)
I am home and back in bed...but I am not gonna argue with being in bed! My body has had it :(
I was given another Rocephin shot and a Z-pack along with a cough syrup.
Please pray for me. I dont ask for that often, but I am so tired of being sick!

1 comment:

Rands Family said...

I hope you get feeling better. I am sorry that you keep feeling sick. It is hard when you are the mom and you are feeling sick becuase you have so much to get done.