Thursday, October 15, 2009

My Favorite Things

I love alot of things...and thought its about time for a fun post!
So...here are a few of my favorite things!

Favorite Stores
1. Target
2. Tai Pan
3. Target (did i mention that I love Target?)

Favorite Food
1. Clam Chowder
2. Steak and Shrimp
3. 7-layer Mexican Dip

Favorite Holiday
1. Christmas
2. Halloween
3. Thanksgiving

Favorite Candy
1. Sticks from Fun Dip
2. Tootsie Rolls
3. Cotton Candy

Favorite Soda
1. COKE in a bottle
2. Black Cherry
3. Jones Cream Soda

Favorite Treats
1. Caramel Popcorn
2. Sweet Chex Mix
3. Brownies

Favorite Things
1. A Clean House
2. Happy Children
3. Good Friends

Favorite TV Shows
1. House
2. Vampire Diaries
3. Fringe
(okay there are way more than three!)
4. Little People Big World
5. 18 Kids and Counting
6. Deliver Me
7. The Office
8. Extreme Makeover Home Edition
9. Cartoons
10. Mystery Diagnosis
(okay fine. I will stop)

Favorite Rush
1. Finding a good deal
2. Finally finding an item I have been searching for (in a store)
3. Getting to spend time with people i love
4. Having a clean house AND having SOMEONE actually come over to SEE it!
5. Finally having a day that I actually FEEL GOOD...AND have ENERGY!

:) Okay...YOUR TURN! I wont tag anyone...but would totally LOVE reading YOUR favorite things!

Just wait for the NEXT post when I list what I cant stand!

3 comments:

Celeste said...

That was fun to read. I have to do it too.

It just so happens that I am eating Sweets Chex Mix right now. I love it too. :)

House is am awesome show! I love it. I still can't decide if I like Fringe. It freaks me out an if I watch it before I go to bed and have to get up with the kids I get scared walking around in the dark.

Shannon said...

What a great post! I liked reading about your favorites, my stores match yours!!! Now we just need to meet at one mid-way between our homes.

You are so darling!

Amie said...

Loved the post! Have you purchased any ownership in Target yet??? :) I will have to do that post as well. What a great idea!