How do u know that you are a redneck? When u mow the "lawn" and find a.....
CAR ENGINE!!!
From your hubbys last "Demolition Derby Car" project!
(pride disclaimer...i have sucked up my pride and choked on it in order to share this moment with the blogging world....I dream of the day when the yard regains its beauty!)
Deric and I were married on July 10, 1992. Since then we have been blessed with four beautiful children! They are growing up, and changing much too fast! We are excited to see them grow and change, time flies by much too fast, and raising them will be done before I know it! If I can capture even a fraction of our families laughter, tears, and just a bit of everyday life, I will be happy! Please check out our other blog that will follow our quest for straight teeth @ http://bracesfortwo.blogspot.com
4 comments:
tee he he he
that was funny!!!!!
That is funny!! At least you have a lawn. We are still working on that :)
we better have a lawn! we have been here for 10 years! lol
:) i am glad u guys can laugh about my yard :) love ya!
Post a Comment