Tuesday, May 18, 2010

wondering

sometimes i wonder if anyone even reads this blog?
there are rarely any comments....
maybe no one is interested in what i have to say?
i know at least one person is pretty darn mad at me...
(and i dont care-its her problem, not mine)
if u read this blog please comment so i know its worth keeping up!
let me know if u are just a "blog stalker" aka someone who reads the blog but doesnt comment
i love reading everyone's blogs =)
maybe u could give me some tips on how i could improve mine?

6 comments:

Britny Hill said...

I read it!! And enjoy it! I just get lazy to comment anymore. This thing needs a 'like' button like facebook! But I love reading your blogs!

Shannon said...

I know just how you feel! People rarely check mine because I am private my updates don't show up on the followers or lists.

I look at each and every post you make, I try to comment, but sometimes I just quietly enjoy it! Please keep blogging!

Celeste said...

I read it...maybe I'm a blog stalker that comments occasionally :)

It's fun to read and see pictures of your kids. Keep it up.

Sara said...

I read too...I'm just a comment slacker! But, I think you're blog is great...just keep going. Plus, it's a great way to keep a journal. I'm concidering making my blog into a book. I'd just need a little editing.

P.S. I'm not mad at you, or hate you. In case anyone was wondering. :)

Fairbourn Family said...

I look on your blog every day for updates. I love how you write and your descriptions of things are awesome!!! Don't quit blogging!! I will to try and comment more often :) (HUGS)

Bethie said...

don't stop your blogging!! I love reading it, i just have a hard time checking peoples blogs daily, and I always feel dumb commenting