I am happy to report that Tyson is doing better with each passing day. Day 2 and 3 were pretty rough (esp day 2) so we are super glad to see him make progress!
He has a free pass for NO CHORES for at least 4 weeks (lucky kid) and now has an X-BOX LIVE card to pass the time =) heck...ya cant get hit by a truck and NOT get some kind of prize...right???
As of now we just need to make sure he takes it easy...and treating his pain...and icing the shoulder. He did score some new clothes(button down shirts)to make it easier to get dressed...and he finally relented and lets me help him. He draws the line at bathtime though...I wonder why???
It kills Ty to know that he is missing out on the rest of snowmobile season...no more bike riding for 6 weeks..BUT he should be healed enough to go on the HIGH ADVENTURE with his scout group!!!
We are still counting our blessings that we have our Tyson with us and doing so well! Please continue to keep the kid who hit him in your prayers. He needs them.
Monday, April 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Glad to hear he's doing well!
I am so sorry you guys had the close call...SCARY. What a blessing that he is recovering. I am really happy to hear things are okay. My husband was hit by a truck when he was 11 while riding on his bike too. Scary stuff. I admire your love and humor toward life and your family and want you to know that. I hope Tyson feels better soon!
Post a Comment