Wednesday, April 28, 2010

* New Blog *

I started a new blog to keep a record of Mikayla and Tyson's experience with.........BRACES!!! Yep...we are going to have TWO kids in BRACES!!! Tyson gets his on May 6th, and Mikayla gets hers on May 13th.
The new blog is called bracesfortwo.blogspot.com if you are interested in following the kids and all the ups and downs of braces!
(Amie may or may not want to re-live this experience so soon after getting hers off)
lol
What is the cost for braces you ask??? (isnt that cool how i can hear your questions through the computer?)
For Tyson it will cost $3,880.00 and he will be wearing them for 14 months.
For Mikayla it will cost $4,180.00 and she will wear them for 24 months.
And...I can't forget Hannah =) she is going to be the proud owner of 2 new retainers that will be cemented in her cute mouth!
For Hannah it will cost $500.00. (seems cheap compared to the other two!)
Oh...and I can't leave out the fact that Mikayla had to have 4 teeth pulled and Hannah had to have 3 teeth pulled....that alone cost $700 bucks! ahhhhh! (excuse me while I go cry.........)
People..that is a GRAND TOTAL of $9,260.00
That is SOOOO not coming out of my boob job fund! lol

No comments: