Monday, April 19, 2010

Garden of Life

I occasionally think of life as a garden. In any garden there are bound to be weeds. Some weeds are ugly..so those get pulled and discarded quickly....some weeds look beautiful and then spread ugly seeds around...once those are discovered, they are quickly discarded. And then there are those weeds who appeared all along to be beautiful flowers..but were slowly destroying the true flowers all around them. Those flowery looking weeds are the hardest to get rid of...because you believed for so long that they were good to have in your garden.
I would rather have plain old dirt....instead of a flowery looking weed.
Dont even get me started on the bugs.
Or the critters who get in and destroy the flowers.

2 comments:

Sara said...

I love the new blog background. SUPER CUTE!

Chad and Bree Fowles said...

good analogy Karen! Cute blog.