I am always looking for ways to save my sanity...
So...when I DO find something that works I want
to shout it from the rooftops! (or my blog)
I HATE waiting in Doctor's offices!
I HATE it MORE when my kids are with me!
We are confined in a little space filled
with things kids shouldnt touch!
(my kids LOVE playing with the stirrups)
EwWwWw!
Its even harder to go with kids to the dr
when MOM doesnt feel good!
(try to leave kids with a babysitter when
visiting the doctor if they dont have an
appointment-but of course this isnt always
an option)
This last time at the dr's, both porter and i
were sick...and i found something that kept
him entertained!
MAGNETIC LETTERS
they stick to the side of the exam table!
you can find them for $1.00 at Target!
He LOVED spelling out names and it kept him
out of other stuff :) I need to get another package
of letters though...the dollar pack only had one of
each letter!
This worked for me! Try it...and see if it works
for YOU!
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Great idea! Thanks for sharing! Since doctor visits come as a combined deal with raising a family. The more there are, well, the more this is!
Post a Comment