Half a gallon of milk was spilled in the kitchen.
Porters beloved baba fell into a poopy toilet (is it that hard to FLUSH?)
Mikayla stubbed her toe.
Porter wrecked while doing a wheelie on his scooter (in the house)
Deric woke up and fell back asleep after only 2 hours.
I tried to clean the kitchen and had to rest in between simple tasks.
We had cereal for lunch.
Ty cleaned his room.
Kids played the Wii.
Kids fought while playing the Wii.
Kids laughed and yelled in excitement while playing the Wii.
I drank a coke and ate fritos.
I wished my friend Jennie a Happy Birthday.
I prayed for my sister in law and deric's uncle ned.
Hannah tried to pick up Porter by his hair and ears. OUCH.
Porter took revenge on Hannah.
And that is just TODAY! and today isnt half over!
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment