Monday, February 22, 2010

Tick Tock

Porter is learning how to tell time :)
He knows all of his numbers and can count pretty high!
Ask Porter what time it is and he will look at his watch
or the clock (digital) and say
"um...Four dot dot Zero Nine"
which translates into 4:09

3 comments:

Sara said...

Ha Ha! That's funny! When you ask Jordyn what time she goes to bed she always says "Six O'Clock" I WISH!

Britny Hill said...

I love that he is so good at that! He was so cute with his digital clock the night he stayed! It sparked Tragans interest and now tries to tell time...he's got the first number down, thats it! What a cute kid you have!

Amie said...

That cracks me up. Braxton also says the "dot dot" part and i giggle every time. One downside to him learning how to tell time... I can't put them in bed 2 minutes early anymore cause he notices now!