I wish I would have snapped pictures to capture the moment....but for ONCE I was blessed with a burst of energy (not bouncing off the wall energy...i still had to sit on a stool to accomplish this...but thats not the point)
*Chicken Curry/Broccoli Casserole
*Chicken Enchiladas
*Mexican Dip
*Christy Thompson's Casserole (there's a story behind that one)
*Chicken Cashew Salad too!
*4lbs of Hamburgery to be used for Sloppy Joes/Tacos/Hamburger Helper (it makes a great meal ya know ;)
I used disposable pans for the meals which made cleanup each night a snap!
And even though it took most of the day...it made the rest of the week SO much easier!
This might become a regular thing for me! (I hope)
If any of these dishes sound yummy to you...let me know and I am more than happy to share recipes!
Friday, February 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love any new recipes! They all sound really good :)
Post a Comment