*LISTEN*
quietly...
without judgement.
witholding your opinion.
with love.
with understanding.
with patience.
and things will work themselves out. but in the meantime.....just listen.
its hard to do. especially when u love someone and just want to make
things "all better" for them....or give them a dose of your spiritual knowledge
or can think of a million things to say that YOU feel will make them see the error
of their ways. but there are times...when a heart is broken and hurtful things are being
said about them....that is a time to just listen. u cant fix it. (heck...if I could fix it I wouldnt have to even vent about it) but u can listen.
just try....
my friend did.
and she made ALL the difference in my day.
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Karen, you are so great! I will be calling you most likely sometime so you can come help! :) You are so kind to offer to help so much. i liked this post! it is so true that sometimes you just need to be listened to. I'm glad you got that. I love chatting with you, so let me know when I can listen. still can't wait for you to meet the little guys.
Post a Comment