(the firework pic is one Mikayla took! that is NOT a stock photo)
We had a great day together as a family!
We were especially excited to see the Jonas Brothers at the Stadium of Fire!
Hannah is a HUGE fan of Nick (as u can tell by her t-shirt~and her great big beautiful SMILE)
I love that he realized this was special and tried really
EXTRA hard to show respect for the flag.
Notice BOTH of his arms are on his chest..he wanted to make sure he had his hand on his heart :)
We ate at Denny's in Sandy this year and were the ONLY people in the place!
(All of u "OFFICE" fans will know exactly what I am talkin about)
This pic makes me laugh! The kids are "doin the Spencer"
silly
I guess this is what Tyson's friend Spencer does in EVERY picture :)
OH!
We did ONE more thing that was fun on the 4th!
I had gone shopping with my Mom and sisters the day before....and grabbed the wrong shirt
so Deric took me and the kids for a quick trip up to Park City so I could get the shirt that I had fallen in LOVE with!
Thanks Sweetie!
Happy 4th of July!
Thanks to all the Troops
Thanks to all the Veterans
God Bless AMERICA!!!
silly
I guess this is what Tyson's friend Spencer does in EVERY picture :)
OH!
We did ONE more thing that was fun on the 4th!
I had gone shopping with my Mom and sisters the day before....and grabbed the wrong shirt
so Deric took me and the kids for a quick trip up to Park City so I could get the shirt that I had fallen in LOVE with!
Thanks Sweetie!
Happy 4th of July!
Thanks to all the Troops
Thanks to all the Veterans
God Bless AMERICA!!!

2 comments:
I hear you on the parades, Derek! We avoided them and went boating at Utah Lake instead!
Glad you had a good day. And Karen, what have all those grown up kids done with your young 'uns???
Sounds like you guys have been busy! I love the Fourth. So FUN!
Post a Comment