The chaos started a little earlier than we had planned...our plan was to put new cabinets in the kitchen, and the 3 bathrooms...we are also getting granite countertops and new light fixtures, faucets and mirrors :) the plan was to start on MONDAY Jan 12...but we started to talk about how nice it would be to change the tile in the bathrooms....and the next thing we knew...we had a bid and out came the cabinets in the bathroom...off came the toilets...and out went the old tile! (this all happened in a day..the same day we decided to have it done...which was Friday Jan 10)
So, now we have new tile laid in the 2 bathrooms...and 6 of us are sharing ONE bathroom and we have to run (sometimes really fast) all the way downstairs to go to the bathroom!
On Monday....the cabinets in the kitchen are being torn out....and the downstairs bathroom vanity will be history :) By Wednesday morning...the new cabinets will be installed...and that afternoon the countertop guys will be here!
I am excited to see the end result....but it is crazy around here right now! We got some new furniture on Thursday....started putting Christmas away....had to hurry (on Friday) to get all the stuff out of the bathroom cabinets...and NOW I have to empty my kitchen COMPLETELY! And then after THAT....NO kitchen till THURSDAY....
I will be saying THANK GOODNESS ITS FRIDAY!
I will post pics very soon :)
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment