Sunday, January 25, 2009

Kids say the darndest things....

Despite the good things we teach them sometimes....
Mikayla didn't get the part in the school play that she wanted...and had to watch the part be given to her very best friend....Mikayla was VERY sad...and needed to blow off a little steam while she locked herself in the bathroom for about an hour....She was given the part of Tinkerbell in the 6th Grade Play instead of the part of Erica....
HER quote of the day...."Whoever heard of a brown haired Tinkerbell anyway"
Its a good thing the door was shut...cuz I was laughing....and she was sobbing.....
Hannah...was sitting on the couch downstairs and had tissue paper in her shirt.....I thought it was to "enhance" her figure...but no...she says to me..."I was sweating Mom....I HAD to do SOMETHING!" lol...holy cow....
And...Porter told me the other day (Thursday) that "I go to school at Miss Heidi's house...she just pretends it's a school"

1 comment:

Annie Jane said...

Every one of those quotes is hilarious! I just love that you write them down! That is the hard part. Keep 'em coming.