Monday, September 13, 2010

School Time!

I usually have mixed feelings about sending kids back to school. And I was dreading sending them back UNTIL the last week and a half....the darn kids fought like CRAZY!!! I was more than happy to send them on their way =)
This year they are more grown up than ever!
Tyson is in 11th Grade
Mikayla is in 8th Grade
Hannah is in 5th Grade
and Porter just started Kindergarten!

WOW...what's a mom to do for 2 hours and 50 minutes each day?
take a nap
go to the mall
shop alone
grocery shop
make stuff
take a nap
relax
facebook
read
take a nap
hang out with friends
take a nap

Its not ALOT of time...but its just enough to refresh me to face the rest of a busy day and I am LOVING it!!!

2 comments:

Amie said...

You already have quite the list of "to-do's!" You better get crackin! :)

Shannon said...

How is the mommy time going? You've officially entered a different stage in life!