Well....no pics at the moment. SORRY! Another school year has ended and we are SO EXCITED FOR SUMMER!!!
We are SO glad to be DONE with school this year......and even I (well, maybe especially me) was practically dancing with joy while singing "No more pencils, no more books...no more teachers dirty looks".........really mature, I know.
Porter is looking forward to Kindergarten!
Hannah will be a 5th Grader!
Mikayla will be in 8th Grade!
Tyson will be in 11th Grade!
Until then....we are going to sleep in, watch parades, eat candy, jump, run, shop, swim, play, bbq, go to carnivals and derbys, watch summer storms and fireworks, and be carefree ALL SUMMER LONG!
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I wish! We have until July 2nd. Love year-round (not for that reason, however!) We'll be traditional next year, so we'll see how that goes. Enjoy your summer! When are Strawberry Days?
Ok so I can't wait for summer, but then I go crazy with everyone home and fighting. I haven't been on the blog for a while but I feel the same way you do. Is it worth keeping because it seems like no one even reads it. The Grandparents used to but I don't even think they do anymore. Oh well I guess it's like a journal of events and maybe one day I'll put it into a book.
I hear ya! When school ended for me, I was singing that same song instead of teachers dirty looks I was singing. No more teachers, no more books, no more students giving me dirty looks :). I love reading your blog :) you should write a book.
Post a Comment